Large company based in West London is looking a Internal or External Auditor to look at control functions, reviewing internal controls etc, this role is for three months and is three days a week
The Internal Audit Senior will be given the opportunity to lead financial, operational, and process testing in accord to Audit methodologies and policies, evaluating emerging issuing and resolving them. Additionally, the role will be responsible for project management and communicating with clients and other members on the audit team, occasionally having to engage in audit and financial controls training.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.