KennedyPearce are hiring a Management Accountant to join a logistics company based near West London. This role is newly created and will suit a newly qualified ACCA candidate who has a knowledge of Latin America or speaks Spanish.
- Managing the preparation of the monthly financial accounts - including all journal entries and adjustments
- Recording branch transactions across the P&L and Balance Sheet
- Reconciling key control accounts
- Preparing monthly commentaries for review
- Other financial tasks & adhoc responsibilities
- Preparing bank reconciliations for the branch
- Authorising supplier payments and expenses
- Liaise with other Finance and operational colleagues to progress work and resolve problems
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecasts in collaboration with FP&A
- Support with other tasks, including the preparation of year end files for the annual audit and supporting systems/process developments within the Finance function.
- ACCA/ CIMA
- Knowledge of Latin America/ taxes
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- Can do attitude