To £33,000 + study support
A new entrant to the energy market, our client is building their finance team and is looking for an ambitious ACCA/CIMA finalist to join them as a Management Accountant
You will support the Finance Manager with accountability for the financial stewardship and control across the business in order to stream line processes, implement process improvements and ensure compliance.
* Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
* Profit and Loss accounts review
* Gross Margin and overhead variance analysis
* Working Capital forecasts and analysis and cash collection
* Monthly close of accounts payable
* Balance sheet reconciliation analysis
* Creation and review of month end journals
* Monthly VAT returns
* Assisting with statutory returns
To be successful in this role, you will be an ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly-qualified with experience working in a small but growing business. You will have advanced Excel skills and be used to manipulating and interpreting large data sets. A commercial approach combined with drive and self-motivation is essential.
How to Apply
Please click on the button below, attaching your full CV in Word format, detailing your current salary package and quoting reference number 370110.