Senior Finance Analyst
My client is a leading Plymouth based manufacturer who are seeking to appoint a Senior Financial Analyst to join their established team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified Accountant to join a commercially driven organisation who pride themselves in investing in their employees and products. The company actively promote a "positive work life balance" for their employees, and offer a fantastic benefit package. The main purpose of this role will be to:
- Create financial models to support accurate forecasting of key Profit and Loss and balance sheet accounts
- Produce quarterly Product Profitability analysis including allocation of variances to product level and appropriate apportionment of retrospective sales discounts.
- Prepare financial data to support Capital Investment Proposals, including identification of relevant costs and post investment appraisal, where appropriate
- Design standard reports for indirect spending by cost-centre including comparison to budget, latest forecast and prior year.
- Experienced in creating and assisting business plans and pricing deals
The successful appointee will be a fully qualified accountant( ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with an extensive knowledge of financial modelling and a solid understanding of international business. This is an excellent opportunity for permanent employment with a market leading organisation offering a competitive salary and benefits package: £40- £50,000 depending on experience.