Chase and Holland are working with an international SME seeking an FD to join their dedicated senior management team. Reporting to the Board, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Finance function supported by an accounts team of 10 based across office location in the UK, US, Europe and Africa.
The role will cover all aspects of finance, HR and admin focussing on efficiency improvement and cost overhead reduction.
- Production of annual statutory accounts and relevant management information
- Investment appraisals including potential acquisitions
- Payroll and pension contributions including year end reconciliations and submissions
- Management of stock take
- Completion of all year end and month end associated tasks
- Budget preparation and KPI measurements
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations and cash flow forecasting
- Treasury and compliance including all external reporting such as VAT etc
- Regular attendance at board meetings
- Oversee audit
This role would be a fantastic role for an experienced senior finance professional looking for a no 1 role within a growing business. We are looking for a qualified FC or FD (CIMA , ACA or ACCA) with experience of working for an international business. It is envisaged that to fulfil the requirements of the role the post holder will be travelling 4 or 5 times a year into the regions they covered.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.