Chase and Holland are recruiting exclusively for a successful North Derbyshire based business looking for a Finance Manager to join their dedicated Finance team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, we are looking for an experienced individual with strong finance business partnering experience who enjoys working with Operational Leads supporting a number of business improvement projects and initiatives.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Budgetting and forecasting
- Identifying areas of cost improvement and developing financial KPIs for operational managers
- Month end accounts for several subsidiaries and consolidation work
- Managing a team of 2, an Assistant Accountant and a Sales Purchase Ledger
- Processing month end on Sage and producing relevant reports interpreting variance
- Monthly PAYE payments made to HMRC
- Daily and Weekly Cash Flow Forecasts
- Weekly bank reconciliations and point of contact for the bank
- Undertaking key projects as arise including design, development and implementation
Our client can offer fantastic scope to progress your career as they are currently expanding their team at all levels. We are interested in hearing from part or fully qualified Accountants (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with or without management experience, who enjoy developing commercial solutions and want to be part of a growing business.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.