Are you a part qualified or newly qualified accountant (CIMA< ACA or ACCA) who is now looking for a role that will give you exposure to an international business and an exceptional grounding in all aspects of accounting?
As Management Accountant you will be given the opportunity to develop your experience across two very different divisions where you will take ownership of Finance’s relationship with cost centre managers. You will be a bright, motivated individual who enjoys managing a number of tasks and projects and completing them with accuracy and efficiency.
Working closely with the Senior Management Accountant, you will help build a reputation for the Finance function of added value commercial decision making. Key areas of focus will include:
- Overall cost reviews and cost centre reviews for each division
- Production of P and L with some commentary
- Management accounts including board pack
- Daily and weekly flash reporting working closely with sales teams
- Fixed asset management
- Overseeing pre-payments and accruals
- Stock management including pricing and provision
- Consolidation of the budget and forecast packs
- Preparation for audit and audit co-ordination with external auditors
- Statutory accounts pack preparation and tax packs
Ideally, you will have advanced excel skills (sumif, vlookups and pivot tables) and exposure to an ERP based system such as SAP. This is an ideal time to join the business as they look to expand on their international presence. You do not necessarily need to have had exposure to working in an international operator but will have an appetite to work in a change environment. The role will involve mentorship of two junior members of the team so this is an excellent role for those wishing to progress to Finance Manager level in the future.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.