Interim Financial Controller
Our software client based in Greater London require an Interim Financial Controller for 3 months initially. You will report directly into the CFO and be required to be hands-on with responsibility around the following;
- Supervise the groups general ledger; this will include the monthly close process and posting all ledger entries
- Lead the central finance function from an operational stance, predominantly with focus on credit control, cash management, balance sheet controls and payroll approval
- Oversee the groups external audit process i.e. preparing the statutory accounts
- Manage the groups tax and treasury requirements by ensuring they are consistently tax compliant and banking relationships are managed effectively
- Managing a team, both onsite and internationally
You must therefore have strong technical ability, particularly with ledger accounting, treasury, accounts/audit and operational experience.