German Tax, Statutory Reporting and Transfer Pricing Manager
German Tax, SR & TP Manager
Our long standing client requires a German Tax, Statutory Reporting and Transfer Pricing Manager to lead their T&S Team and cover DACH territories. This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work for a house hold name and they require someone to start as soon as possible.
- Managing and supporting the T&S team which is made up of approximately 15 part-qualified and qualified direct reports.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual requirements for Statutory Reporting, Corporate Tax, Indirect Taxes, Transfer Pricing, Statistical and Industry Regulatory Reporting as well as local DACH tax and statutory requirements.
- Preparing and reviewing of GAAP adjustments and completion of statutory accounts templates.
- Working with and managing outsourced functions, ensuring integrity of activities and providing resolution to local market queries.
- Co-ordination of tax and TP audits, liaising with FD in market and Global Tax to provide support in responding to queries and resolving tax disputes
Essential Skills Required
- Fluent English AND German.
- Must be ACA, CAT, CIMA or ACCA qualified or with German/Austrian/Swiss equivalents such as Wirtschaftspruefer, Steuerberater, Steuerfachwirt or
- 3-5 years post qualified experience in a similar role.
- High technical ability with extensive knowledge in IFRS and German GAAP, audit, Indirect & Direct Tax, Transfer Pricing and also how knowledge of the German reality of those areas.
- Shared Service Centre, Big 4, audit and tax consultancy experience would be a distinct bonus
- Proven financial modelling skills with an advanced level of Excel and SAP.
- Effective, hands-on and supportive man manager with experience managing, mentoring and developing medium to large teams of qualified and part-qualified staff.
- Basic salary between £70-75K depending on experience
- 18% half-yearly bonus dependant on company performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.