Group Financial Accountant
Our client, a Global Health Club and household brand, is looking for a Group Financial Accountant.
The Health Club Chain has representation in 10 countries and is growing at speed. The working environment is progressive, entrepreneurial, fun and full of impressive people to help build your career.
The Group Financial Accountant will be based in the London Head Office, amongst the senior leadership team, in a direct team of 9 and a wider finance team of 130 people.
The Financial Accountant chosen will have direct access daily to the Group Controller and work across the finance arena. It is a perfect role to hone your experience in finance in an environment in which you can develop your career in any direction you choose.
Key Responsibilities and Experience Required
· Balance sheet reconciliations for holding company accounts
· Preparation of the Group Reporting Pack and review of the statements
· Year-end Financial Statements
· Consolidation of international entities
· Preparation of board reports
· Working on finance wide projects
· Multi-site/ multi-currency experience would be very useful.
You must be:
· A Qualified Accountant (ACCA)
· A self-starter
· Comfortable in excel
· Confident in communicating
· Able to have fun at work, whilst getting the job done!
If you want a market leading role in an incredible brand, apply now!