Senior Revenue Accountant (Fluent German & Qualified)
Senior Revenue Accountant (Fluent German, Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA/Accounting Degree or equivalent)
A permanent, qualified Senior Revenue Accountant is required for a leading edge Business Intelligence Agency based in the West London area. Successful candidates must be experienced in German markets and fluent in the German language. Successful candidates must also have a strong background in multi-currency and multi-country revenue recognition.
- Serve as a technical reference for the sales and contracts teams during the contract negotiation process and sales cycles.
- Analysing the impact of 'red flag' contract terms, communicating the revenue impact of such terms, and offering alternative structures, if possible.
- Prepare, finalise and present revenue recognition accounting conclusions and supporting documentation on global software contracts.
- Work with the appropriate Contracts attorneys and International finance team to resolve audit and review questions and issues.
- Supporting the Director of Revenue and Accounting by providing quarterly reviews and facilitating the annual audit process.
- Review high value software licences and service revenue arrangements for the client's 17 entities across the EMEA region.
- Fluent communicator in German and English.
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/CPA or a degree in accounting, finance or European equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in the software, technology, corporate or telecoms industry.
- Knowledge of SOP 97-2, SOP 81-1, SAB 101 and other revenue recognition accounting packages, software and literature.
- Strong IT skills with advanced Excel and proven proficiency in Accounting Software packages (JD Edwards would be an advantage).
This role is paying £45-50K per annum with a bonus and a generous benefits package.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.