FInance Business Partner
An established international restaurant group currently in high growth mode is actively seeking an Finance Analyst to join its expanding Finance team. The candidate will be fully involved in the operational side of the business and will primarily focus on the development of the UK and International business.
The group operates over 70 sites across the globe providing high quality cuisine. With a number of openings expected to take place this year you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of this vibrant business. Your role will see you delivering the annual budgets as well as driving the reporting processes and helping the business optimise its performance.
- Full ownership for the provision and enhancement of management information for the business.
- Proactively analyse management information to identify trends/opportunities for the group
- Take ownership for the group budget and planning process.
- Performing analysis of actual results vs. budget and forecast
- New menu sign off process;
- Present new opportunities to the board of directors;
- Deliver process improvement projects, required to help bring more efficiency to processes within the finance department
- Experience of FP&A and Commercial Finance
- Experience of process improvement highly desirable;
- High level of competence with understanding data and being able to build reports (including advanced excel skills);
- Gravitas and strong influencing/negotiating skills.
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Experience within a product based environment is desirable but not essential.
Reporting directly into the Finance Director you will have the opportunity to actively compliment the growth of this business. With excellent bonus and benefits, the role is paying between £50K - £55K depending on experience.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.