Billing Accountant - 6 weeks temp cover
A temporary, part-qualified Billing Accountant with EMEA experience and sotware/technology background is required for a leading edge Business Intelligence Agency based in the West London area. Successful candidates must have a strong background in multi-currency billing, invoicing and general ledger posting.
- Reporting to the EMEA Billing Manager, you will ensure invoicing and general ledger postings are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- You will also ensure compliance with company policies, controls and also SOX requirements for billing and support with the quarterly and annual audits.
- You will be required to implement improvements to the Worldwide Billing System, JD Edwards, and periodic updates the company Policy and Procedures manual.
- Update deferred education reports and prep adjusting entries for revenue recognition.
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA or a degree in accounting, finance or similar
- 5+ years experience in corporate billing department
- Strong EMEA Experience working in a multi-company & multi-currency environment and current working knowledge of IFRS, SOX and Local GAAPs.
- Strong team player and fluent communicator in German and English.
- Strong IT skills: Having advanced MS Excel, proficiency in Accounting Software packages and being able to continually increase the use of technology to enhance order processing and billing.
This role is paying £150.00 per day.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.