Payroll & HR Administrator
We are working with an established organisation that require an experienced payroll who has a flair for HR.
As a core member of the team, this role will take full responsibility to manage all aspects of the payroll along with providing support to the HR Manager.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating a monthly payroll including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, absence, maternity, paternity etc.
- Processing for all employees by gathering and providing all payroll-related information
- Processing start and leaver documents
- Processing expenses
- Maintaining employee personal information
- Pension administration to include Auto enrolment
- Payroll accounting including preparation of payroll journals
- Assisting the HR Manager with various projects, assisting with interview and appraisal administration and supporting with recruitment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business and become a valued member of the team.
35 hours per week + excellent benefits + parking