Acquisition Reporting & MI Manager
The team manage the level of financial risk of the new customers we accept and asre responsible for the collections and payment processing activity of their customers once they join. Reporting to Acquisition Strategy Manager, the team is responsible for managing credit risk for both consumers and businesses.
The role will analyse & report on credit strategy / system performance. Utilise tools, knowledge, data & contacts to optimise acquisition process to reduce cost of acquisition and deliver best customer experience through system capabilities.
- Prepare and deliver accurate, concise and clear reports, analysis and presentations
- Maintain and develop a reporting function
- Gather analysis and specification for reporting requirements
- Provide insight off the back of analysis & reports and relay that back to the business
- Recommend change to policy and process to reduce early disconnection rate / losses due to non-payment
- Support stakeholder ad-hoc queries and reports as requested
- Assist wider team function; credit policy & underwriting / decision system development & maintenance / change delivery
- Strong background in manipulating, analysing and presentation of data with high attention to detail and accuracy
- SQL Server Management Studio SSIS, SSAS, TSQL
- MS Office and advanced Excel / PowerPivot skills
- Proven problem solving & process mapping ability
- Manages self to deliver own work within timelines
- Able to work as part of a small team in a fast paced environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.