A growing organisation based in Haywards Heath are currently seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team on a 24 month contract
This is a challenging opportunity for a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Finance analyst to be responsible for overseeing and leading on project financial planning, monitoring and reporting whilst helping to implement a reporting portal for financial submissions from partners & suppliers. Other responsibilities will include:
* Manage all aspects of project cash flow and produce internal and external analysis and reports
* Support the various partner agencies including to submit detailed budgets. * Support reviews of expenditure vs budget for all partners.
* Prepare financial reports, reconciling these to the accounting system and supporting audit requirements.
* Analysis across data sets using Excel to identify cost drivers and performance across activities
* Influence project decision making
The idea candidate will be part qualified ACCA or CIMA with experience in a similar role, You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of detail and quality assurance. You must have strong verbal & written communication skills with the ability to communicate with fee all levels of seniority. It is essential to be an advanced user of Excel including Pivots. It would be advantageous to be have French or Portuguese language skills.
In return our client offers outstanding prospects for personal and professional
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.