Corporate Tax Manager
Top 10 Firm are looking for a Corporate Tax Manager. The partner is looking either for an established Manager level candidate with aspirations to advance to Senior Manager and beyond. Or for an Assistant Manager level candidate with the hunger and desire to make the step up to Manager.
Large clients and a clear career progression path.
Central Bristol Location.
Top 10 Firm
Central Bristol Location
Dynamic and Hungry team.
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
Main responsibilities of a Corporate Tax Manager are:
- Builds a rapport with the individual client and develops a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations.
- Meets client's demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
- Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
- Provides intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both re-actively and proactively.
- Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Prepares and files ruling requests on behalf of our clients.
- Acts as a first point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Demonstrates an awareness of technical risk through well supported research.
Requirements for the candidate for Corporate Tax manager are:
- CTA/ ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
- Post qualification experience
- Managerial experience
- Wider tax knowledge
- Good technical knowledge
- Related tax consultancy experience
£45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits Package.
Clear Career Progression Path.