Business Analytic Manager
Robert Half is pleased to be partnering with a fast moving, dynamic and successful partner to the retail industry. This long established brand provides a range of services to the individual retail units, and due to exceptional growth they now seek to recruit a business insight / analytic manager to service procurement, supply chain, sales, marketing and other functions.
- Developing and delivering an overarching strategy for business information·
- Working with internal customers, suppliers and the IT team to ensure teams have fast and easy access to the data they need to make decisions ·
- Working with team to Assess the current landscape and identify gaps and areas for development
- Work with the other IPCs to understand the structures, processes and systems they have in place and look to see if any quick wins can be achieved by utilising existing solutions
- Participate in cross business projects looking at improving the way we use data·
- Understanding and agreeing the analytic vision·
- Reviewing the current Business Information (BI) landscape·
- Conducting a gap analysis to understand the key planks to get us from where we are now to the vision·
- Developing a business case and obtaining approval for any software or hardware requirements·
- Working with IT team and internal colleagues to deliver projects in line with agreed project charters·
- Ensuring take-up of new solutions·
- Getting infrastructure to a place where we are able to participate in planned Data Science initiative.
Salary & Benefits-
- A highly competitive salary of between £40-55k per annum based on experience
- A performance related bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Other related benefits on application
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.