The company is looking for a top performing Management Accountant to deliver a great service to high-net-worth individuals. The Management Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the touring department and managing the workload of the bookkeeping team.
- Produce financial statements for clients including management accounts, tour reports and net worth statements
- Inform key strategic decisions and formulate business strategies in the touring department
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions.
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met for all tour reports
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT returns
- Liaise with third party organisations for example booking agents, tour managers and music labels
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations
- Manage junior accountants and apprentices, including day-to-day communication and motivation as well as succession planning and performance management
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations
- Liaise with other function managers to put the tour accounts in context
- Troubleshoot and problem solve with all members of the touring department
Required Skill and Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified.
- Proven technical ability
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activity
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.