Group Reporting Accountant
This job is responsible for the production of all the Group financial monthly reporting (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow, statutory accounting). This role will also see you preparing interim Management Statements and the annual report as well as being responsible for the Group's consolidation, intercompany contracts, governance, and control policies and procedures.
- Undertake group consolidation, group financial statement preparation, internal controls and reviews, financial standards compliance and audits
- Oversee the worldwide monthly closing process and corporate consolidation
- Review all international controls, propose and lead implementation of new and amended control procedures and processes when applicable
- Coordinate and manage external statutory audits annually
- Effectively manage change within the group and/or organization resulting from change processes, policies and/or acquisitions
- Degree in Accounting, a practicing certificate from a recognized body (ACCA, AIA, ICAEW, CPA, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles in UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Accounting firm experience is a strong plus.
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and proven "do-it yourself" attitude.
- High energy level with a hands-on approach
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. The preparation of actual results through maintaining and developing systems and processes to produce actual results each month.