Finance Business Partner
My client one of the UK's largest logistics businesses is actively seeking a high performing Finance Business Partner join this dynamic finance team. Using financial and business insight you will have the opportunity to partner with numerous senior stakeholders as you seek to drive performance across the business.
In this position you will influence and drive the performance of this FTSE listed business. Striving to implement a performance management culture, you will work with regional managers, building rapport and being able to influence the decision making process. In order to succeed in this highly commercial role you will have previous experience within a commercial finance role. You will have demonstrable experience in motivating efficiency and performance within a large business.
- Provide business partnering support to regional heads
- Utilise financial and business insight to influence performance management
- Influence activities, ensuring tasks are completed on time, cost and standard
- Undertake and implement analysis that provides insight into business performance
- Explore risks and opportunities, providing financial guidance where necessary
- Ensure continuous cost efficiency for the business unit
- Seek continuous process improvement, promoting best practice where necessary
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified accountant
- Experience within a commercial/finance business partnering capacity
- Ability to analyse and advise
- Ability to proactively identify, create and drive innovative solutions that improve efficiency and generate cost savings to the business
This role will pay a salary up to £55K with a market leading bonus and benefits. Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.