We are seeking a candidate of the highest calibre to join our client, a leading FTSE 100 company based in Bedfordshire. This role will require you to be the key point of contact between the divisional finance teams and the FP&A team; ensuring a clear approach to the analysis of P&L, KPIs and Forecast. Candidates with high potential will be given the opportunity and exposure to develop into future leaders.
- Monthly performance reporting
- Prepare analysis for the UK&I finance pack
- Assisting the Finance Manager in analysis of capex
- Preparing analysis of monthly Flash and Actuals performance for the P&L
- Preparation of the P&L, KPI and capex forecasts
- Consolidation and analysis of risks and opportunities against the current forecast
- Prepare financial analysis to support the strategic planning process as required
- Support the annual budgeting and 5 year process
- Streamline the process for gathering information for and then completing competitor analysis
- Liaising with the divisional areas to understand the drivers of profitability
- Prepare KPI, headcount and FTE analysis
To be successful for this role you will be Newly Qualified or at Finalist level ACA/ CIMA with an excellent academic background, preferably from a top university. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to make their first move out of practice.
In order to stand out for this position you will be well organised with an analytical mind-set. Being a fast paced role, the ability to stay calm under pressure will put you in good standing. You will be passionate about making a difference and becoming a key member of the team.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and further benefits unique to this position.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration