Audit - Semi-Senior role within Top 10 Firm
Central Bristol Location
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
Client is a Top 10 Firm with an excellent customer base.
Proven history of rewarding success and progressing careers.
Based in Central Bristol
Responsibilities for the role of Audit - Semi-Senior are:
- Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
- Prepare analysis of accounting data from client's books and records.
- Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
- Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
- Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
- Review regulatory capital and CASS reporting and review the FCA Handbook and client permissions.
- Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
- Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments as may be reasonably required by your group.
- Undertake any training or development co-coordinated by your group.
- Coaching and assisting more junior trainees on the team, both at client premises and in the office.
- Participate in group, stream and firm wide activities.
Requirements for the role of Audit - Semi-Senior are:
- Degree Educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1. degree or be part of the CTS scheme
- Part-qualified Auditor
- Experience in Financial Services market would be beneficial but not essential.
£21,750 - £22,750 dependant on experience.
Excellent career progression path.