Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring
Big Four firm is looking for candidate to join exciting team in senior management role.
Looking for candidate willing to take the challenge head on.
Role has huge potential for career progression.
Client is a Big Four Firm
Based in Central Bristol
Excellent Career Progression Opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager - Insolvency Restructuring will be:
- Design of new tax-efficient employee incentives for private companies.
- Conducting employment-related securities tax due diligence on a target companies for a potential sale or IPO.
- Advising private equity investors or management teams on the structuring of new management incentive arrangement to be offered as part of a transaction.
- Drafting a traditional share plan or cash bonus plan for a listed companies.
- Undertaking a global tax review of existing incentive arrangements for global businesses.
- Responding to ad hoc queries on the operation of various tax rules, including liaising with other functions or overseas colleagues where necessary.
- Delivering technical training to junior team members or other peers in other areas.
- Attending client meetings.
- Preparing client proposals and fee quotes.
- Involvement in business development activities, internal and external presentations and writing articles and alerts on technical matters.
- Responsibility for WIP management, billing and debtors.
For the role of Senior Manager - Insolvency restructuring the candidate will need:
- Team players who enjoy working with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
- Approachable people who are keen to develop personally and professionally and to assist with the development of junior team members
- Intellectually curious, open-minded and analytical people, with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Proactive professionals who deliver a great service to their clients
- Relationship builders who can spot and develop new opportunities both within network and externally
- Flexible people who are able to deal with a fluid, changing work environment
Highly competitive salary.
Excellent Benefits Package.
Central Bristol Location.
Opportunities for travel.