Senior Management Accountant
We’re working with a well-known high-street brand, to recruit a confident, and independent, senior management accountant. Offering great exposure across the business, and reporting directly to the FD, the senior management accountant will have experience working on the restaurant, or hospitality, sector, and have supervised, or managed a small team.
This role is a fantastic route to becoming Financial Controller in 1 – 2 years’ time.
The role will involve:
Management accounts and management reporting;
· Compiling/reviewing the Weekly flash reports
· Compiling Monthly management accounts with commentary and analysis
· Working closely with external accounts provider
· Compiling, reporting on and managing forecasts and budgets
Commercial finance / data analysis;
· Making commercial suggestions based on sales and GP data trends
· Analysing and advising on product mix
· Direct management of the in house Stock Controller
· Consolidating software packages and systems to be as easy and efficient as possible
· Rolling out new POS, Forth analytics, forth payroll, sage etc.
· Assisting in bringing outsourced finance function in house
· Must have multi-site hospitality experience
· Qualified, or part, qualified CIMA or ACA
· Experience in using Sage
· Well versed in Forth hospitality
We’re searching for a leader who can help drive the business forward. If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role, then please apply asap.