A dynamic and growth-focussed company is looking to employ a Treasury Analyst who will report directly to the Group Treasury Manager, supporting all aspects of treasury activities performed on behalf of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- The preparation, development, analysis and reporting of Treasury information, with a strong bias towards foreign currency management and other financial risks.
- Identifying and hedging foreign exchange exposures for the Group and to closely monitor existing trades (including options).
- Providing analytical support and cover where necessary for the other members of the team as required, in areas including cash flow forecasting, reporting, cash management and MM dealing.
- Support the Treasury Managers and Group Treasurer in any other treasury projects including funding, ratings analysis, covenant compliance and supporting the management of the main insurance lines.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- University Degree and or Accounting qualification
- Strong analytical skills
- FX or treasury experience preferable but not required
- Advanced MS Office skills, Excel (mandatory), PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to meet demanding deadlines and adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Highly motivated, excellent communication skills and a confident decision maker
- Ability to develop good working relationships (internal & external) at all levels
- Good project management skills and strong time management skills
- Experience of using a Treasury Management system would be an advantage
- High level of personal integrity and professionalism
I you are a self-starter, with the ability to work effectively both as an individual and within a team, apply now for this opportunity. This full time role is a permanent position with the potential to earn up to £45000.00 per annum