Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Location: Greater London
Our client, a leading leisure business, are looking to recruit a new financial controller to lead its finance team in its new headquarters. The company is a well-known market leader.
- Oversee the management of a finance team that comprises 15+ staff
- Production of relevant, timely management accounts
- Cash Flow Optimisation and Management Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
- Assist with the implementation and maintainence of a new accounting package
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for review with the Auditors
- Staff management and development
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with appropriate financial and management accounts experience
- Proficient technical skills with relevant experiences and good understanding of a fast paced business and associated statutory and accounting remit.
- Effective Team Manager, with the ability to optimise headcount within a finance function
- Systems literate - comfortable levering automated processes and transactional ledgers.
- A good communicator verbally and in writing, with ability to encourage the same from the team.
- A sound academic record and a recognised Accountancy Qualification