Media Technology Management Accountant Central London
Your new company
A superb new job has come onto the job market for a qualified management accountant to join a Global Media business in their Central London offices. The business has a number of diverse specialisms including Technology, Publishing & Professional Services advice and support to professionals. This is a reputable, fast growing business highly respected in their field.
Your new role
This is a commercially focussed management accounts role responsible for preparing the monthly management accounts and Business Partnering with the Commercial Team, Management Accounts and FP&A Teams providing analysis and interpreting both financial and qualitative information in order to make sound recommendations.
Other key duties include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting and to help identify trends / issues at an early stage
- To help maintain and develop the monthly management information pack, including focus on key profit drivers and variance analysis
- Provide financial input to multi-functional projects and provide insightful analysis
- Trend analysis and in-depth monthly analysis on the impact of the move of the business towards a subscription model
- To work with Operational departments on management accounting issues and improving the level of cost control within the business
- To work with department heads on ad hoc requests covering current and prospective business activities
What you'll need to succeed
The business seeks an ambitious qualified accountant, ideally 0-3 years post qualified level with strong experience preparing management accounts and business partnering. You will come from a commercial company background and have a progressive, stable CV. The role suits someone ready for that next step to a more challenging, commercially focussed management accounts role in a fast growing business with good development opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in Commerce and Industry, Central London, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.