Financial Accountant role:
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
A Multi-National FMCG institution based in Central London is looking for a Financial Accountant to help with establishing and operating critical processes around statutory compliance and controls as well as around the management reporting related process. The role will primarily be reporting to the head office North Europe manager.
- Ensuring local statutory filing requirements are met.
- Maintain the accounting and reporting systems, files and other records required for the Bank and Donor Funds to ensure accurate and timely information
- Provides advice to internal clients relating to relevant financial products or transactions
- Contribute to the development of procedures to ensure the accounting department best responds to the needs of the Bank/Donors
- Produce work in compliance with the Bank's Internal Controls Framework
- Liaises with internal and external auditors and responds to queries
- Assist with ad-hoc projects where necessary
The Ideal Candidate:
- Professional accounting qualification
- Prior experience in managing statutory and reporting requirements
- Have good systems Knowledge: Summit, Frameworks, SAP R3 and SAP AFI
- Have great inter-personal communication skills
- Be dynamic and comfortable working in a fast paced environment