Group Finance Manager
Tying in to the ethos of collaboration and delivery that is advocated across the API Group, the finance team are champions of business partnering, and of delivering high quality information to allow the business to continue to grow and develop.
As the leader of the core Shared Service function, you will ensure that the group is continuously supported by heading up sales, purchase ledger, payroll and transactional services, and you will play a key part in the ongoing development of the individuals who make up your team.
Details about the Client
From perfume and cosmetics, to premium drinks and confectionery, API Group have a long, market leading history of delivering bespoke brand enhancement through the manufacture of high quality foils and laminates.
Priding themselves on a collaborative approach and high quality technical delivery, they are a business that is consistently at the forefront of the high end packaging market, and have a history stretching back over a century.
Detailed Job Description
You will also be a key first line of support for the Group Financial Controller in managing the reporting and governance requirements of the business, incorporating Group and Head Office month end, forecasts and budgets within SOX, USGAAP and IFRS environments.
Your core responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating the budget process for Group central costs and Head Office companies
- Preparation of UK Statutory Accounts and calculation of tax provisions
- Working closely with the GFC on becoming an expert in design and management of Cognos
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis
- Cash management and cash flow forecasting
- Continuous monitoring of SSC performance
- Reporting dualy into the GFC and CFO, becoming a trusted senior leadership figure who can be relied upon to drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
A Fully Qualified Accountant, with minimum 2 years PQE and a problem solving approach to finance. The ideal candidate will be a natural leader, with a penchant for systems, controls and processes, and a business partnering approach to integrating finance into the wider business.
What's on offer
£50,000 + up to 25% Bonus + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW13769267Z