Management Accountant role:
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
A telecommunications company has a newly created role for a management accountant. The company has numerous offices worldwide and offers the opportunity for growth within the well-established and fast growing organisation. The business will provide an ideal environment for an enthusiastic and hardworking finance professional to gain invaluable exposure within the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and oversight of the monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Monthly preparation and review of cash-flow, revenue and profit forecast
- Segmental analysis of business unit and product performance
- Variance analysis, highlighting any potential areas of concern
- Cost analysis on products and production centres business-wide
- Monthly review and analysis of operational expenditure
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by the Financial Controller (the candidate will report to the FC).
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Strong communicator
- Previous experience in a management accounting role
- Ability to communicate financial information with a non-financial senior stakeholders and have the confidence to present to them
- Excellent technical accounting ability and knowledge as well as systems experience, including MS Excel
- Driven individual who works well in a team and wishes to develop within a commercial environment.