Transaction Services Associates
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are supporting an international accountancy practice based in the Midlands to recruit a Transaction Service Associate. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who has a strong academic background.
Responsibilities including management of projects being a main point of contact and interacting in face to face meetings. Additionally you
- Ensuring quality service is provided to the portfolio of clients to keep relationships strong and culturally an enthusiastic work environment.
- Coaching and assistance for colleagues to enhance development and ensure constructive feedback is given.
- Team work is key throughout assignments and will lead the work streams through engagements.
- Can manage time and prioritise efficiently, work within a fast paced environment.
- Be able to identify and manage risks ensuring frameworks are followed and implemented where it is needed.
- To have obtained an accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA
- A qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
Ability to work consistently within a fast paced and pressured environment