Group Financial Controller
Finatal are currently working with a private equity backed e-commerce business based in Central London to recruit an interim Group Financial Controller. Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the consolidation of group accounts, cash management and the budgeting process, whilst overseeing a team.
More specifically as Group Financial Controller you will;
- Consolidate group management accounts, and present to the CFO with commentary
- Manage the budgeting process including building detailed models to monitor cash flow in both short and long term periods
- Responsible for producing statutory accounts in accordance to IFRS & UK FRS reporting requirements
- Ad hoc revenue reporting and analysis including actual vs. budget
- Day to day management of the finance team (12 people)
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Accountant, however CIMA and ACCA qualified candidate will be considered also. Exposure to working within a private equity backed business is preferred due to the fast pace nature of this organisation.