ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a successful engineering and manufacturing business in the Midlands to recruit a Chief Accountant. The successful individual will be a qualified Accountant who can use their strong leadership and communication skills to influence within this dynamic business setting. The individual will demonstrate great planning and time organisation skills to keep up with the fast paced environment.
- Taking whole accountability for the finance department, including reporting to directors and managing a small team.
- Making judgements and taking on large decisions to operate quickly in a changing environment.
- Delivering reports that are on time and reliable. Ensuring annual business plans for executive meetings are planned and delivered.
- Managing accounts, creating presentations for executive meetings displaying the trading analysis for the month.
- Supporting various business projects requiring strategic ideas.
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data
- Experience leading and managing a team to bring change and propel the team forward
- To be very focused on the customer.
- Have great planning and organisational skills so the whole day can be can planned ahead.
DESIRABLE Experience of working in company that has had significant growth and in the engineering and manufacturing industry before.
SUMMARY This is the ideal position for someone who loves to keep busy in a workplace and thrives off a fast pace environment. Leadership and responsibility are two huge aspects of this position, the individual would be required to take control of the whole finance team and take on a huge responsibility of the overall finance for the business, therefore past experience in this would be ideal to progress