This media company is looking for a Management Accountant to work within a team of 11, business partnering with the key stakeholders around the organisation to ensure everyone keeps on track with their accounts and budgets.
The job will require the production of monthly management accounts and ensuring that any issues are communicated to the relevant business stream and commercial teams.
Further responsibilities include:
- Completing budgets and business plans with senior managers
- Reconciliation of product costs against accruals.
- Posting of journals, accruals, prepayments and reconciliation of the corresponding balance sheet codes.
- Monthly forecasting and liaising with all business departments to validate forecasted figures.
- Variance Analysis
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills, to confidently manage conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Strong team player
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle