Management Accountant - Global Organisation
A leading Global Organisation are looking for a Management Accountant to join the team at their site in Braunton, North Devon.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who have grown recently following an acquisition and the right Management Accountant for the role will have experience working within a fast paced environment.
The business are looking for someone with ambition and drive to grow with the company, you will have solid financial experience and excellent stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts, reconciling to budgets and reviewing variances
- Preparation of budgets and Annual year end process
- Cash flow projections and daily cash management
- Liaising with third parties
- Preparation of monthly pack
The right Management Accountant for the role will have:-
- Have proven experience working in a similar environment
- Be CIMA qualified or equivalent (ACA, ACCA)
- Have the ability to work flexibly in line with demands of the business, including at key financial periods
£35k - £40k dependant on experience