Unique Finance Manager job in a rapidly growing technology startup based in East London paying up to 65k
This rapidly growing startup is looking for an outstanding qualified accountant to partner with the different teams to enhance the company's profitability as it continues to grow. You will be central to the sustainable development of this business, as its technology services keep diversifying.
- Support development of the business plan, annual budget and forecasts of both Financial and non-financial performance.
- Analysis and identification of risks and opportunities.
- Exercise of governance & control
- Preparation of management reporting & insight
- Preparation and analysis of results against budget/forecast/prior year, and discussing variances with stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc project work, providing detailed analysis to support decision making.
- Supervision of junior staff within your team.
- Continuous improvement of controls, systems and processes
You will be a qualified financial professional, with strong academics . You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations, and developed the commercial/professional acumen required to build strong relationships with your finance and business customers.
- CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Industry experience for at least 1 year.
- Preferably a 1st mover
- Degree, 2:1 or above
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders/partnering with the business
- Strong Excel skills
- Proficient PowerPoint Skill