ABPM as experts in financial recruitment have been appointed by a multi-site retail and property business based in the West Midlands to recruit an Business Analyst. The successful individual will be a qualified accountant who can use their strong analytical and problem solving skills to work under pressure and hit deadlines. Being focused and results driven they would use their ability to manage time efficiently, prioritising their work load and using a "hands-on attitude to work together as part of a professional team gives the opportunity to progress not only the organisation but yourself in your career goals.
- Identify and challenge problems through research and analysis
- Reports for stakeholder regarding production and distribution on a daily and weekly basis.
- Maintain appraisal models and financial models
- Business partnering to progress department processes and growth
- Budgeting and forecasting procedures
- Production and prepayments of profit and loss
- Responsible for accurate reports and data management
- Project reporting including risks, obscure information which may affect deadlines or quality
- Ad-hoc projects when required
- You will need to be a Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience of working with Management Accounts
- Be able to work with all levels of employees
- Be able to analysis large volumes of data
- An IT literate individual with excellent experience of Excel including pivot tables, lookups, etc.
- Experience of working within a multi-site company
- Knowledge of data cubes
- Experience in private equity
An Ideal opportunity for an individual who has a pro-active attitude to want to drive a business forward, by using their a "can do" attitude and ability to utilise their eye for detail to make continuous improvements, taking on challenges to also progress themselves within their career path.