The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for the creation of the monthly group cash flow forecast and review of the tax planning for the group, ensuring divisional and subsidiary companies are compliant for Group tax reporting.
- Manage the time line and submission of accurate figures in the monthly consolidation process of the group figures for a multinational business.
- Manage the timeline and deliverables from subsidiaries to ensure timely completion of all forecasting and budgeting procedures.
- Independently review and assesse the submissions of specific affiliates and liaise with subsidiaries
- Assist in the review and analysing of monthly figures and provides useful insight to the business in regards to profitability and variances.
- Be responsible for the creation of all management board packs
- Supporting ad hoc projects ensuring tax implications are understood.
- Must have experience in IFRS Must have experience in working with group consolidation
- Must have strong computer skills
- Advance level of excel
- Controlling/analytical experience at group level of an internationally operating entity
- Must be willing to achieve further qualifications in either tax or Treasury fields
- Can do attitude, needs to be able to "do" as well as coordinate
- Strong analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Fluent English mandatory, additional Language an advantage