Our client is a market-leading, impressive, global business, that employs over 2,500 personnel across the world, and are continuing to grow and expand and work with new clients every day.
Due to this impressive growth, they current require additional support in their Accounts team, to work at their Centre of Excellence, based in prestigious offices in Bracknell, Berkshire, and require an Expenses Controller to join their experienced team.
You will ideally have gained recent accounts experience (preferably from a medium to large business), and be comfortable in working with a fast-paced, environment, and be a strong team player. This role is initially based on a 3 month temporary basis, with a high likelihood of extension, and ideally you will be available at short notice for interviews and to commence this role.
Main duties as an Expenses Controller
· Review, verify and input all expenses onto the system
· Match and index expenses images to purchase orders in the system
· Accurate processing of expenses for employees and sub-contractors
· Gather all purchase card statements, verify receipts attached and submit for imaging
· Ensuring all expenses are paid correctly and on-time
· Raising payments and liaising with relevant departments
· Ensure all queries raised are dealt with promptly and professionally
· Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations across EMEA
· Ensure reporting is completed in an accurate and timely manner
· Prepare accounting related-reports and analysis spreadsheets as required
Ideal profile as an Expenses Controller
- Preferably previous experience within Accounts Payable or Accounts
- Experience of working with foreign currencies would be beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word
- Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to liaise across multiple locations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Preferably industry or Shared Service experience
- Team Player
This is a superb opportunity to join an impressive, award-winning business, as an Expenses Controller, based in Bracknell. This role as the potential for extension beyond the initial 6 months, subject to performance and sign off. Please contact me for further details of this superb Expenses Controller position.