Chief Financial Officer/COO
We're currently working with a fast-growing and PE-backed fashion/technology business with offices across Europe, New York and London. The business is sub £50 million turnover, but is looking to grow through acquisition and sell in approximately 2-3 years.
They're looking for a CFO/COO who has predominantly e-commerce and retail experience to join their team during this busy time.
The role will incorporate:
- Leading the full budgetary cycle
- Business decision support
- Corporate financing and leading on the M&A strategy alongisde advisors
- Statutory compliance
- Managing a finance team
- Oversight for pricing, bids/tenders and HR/legal oversight
- There is a willingness for this person to be an integrated board member and ensure finance is a true business partner
What we're looking for:
- Italian Speaker
- Experience with managing operations - logistics, HR, and legal, as well as finance
- A true CFO or someone who has been a Divisional Finance Director of a larger business
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Ideally with experince of the French, German and Italian market
This is paying around £150,000 basic + equity + bonus. For the right person there could be a good return on offer.