Fee Clerk/Credit Controller
My Client, a leading Educational Body is looking for a Fee Clerk/Credit Controller to join their growing team.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager as a Fee Clerk/Credit Controller your duties will include:
- Prepare and issue appropriate debtor communication documents
- Communicating with all overdue debtors
- Meet with the clients on behalf of the Bursar and discuss payment difficulties, repayment agreements and exclusions
- Communicate with and provide details of relevant debts to the School's debt collection solicitor/consultant
- Prepare the Termly debtor report for the Bursar and the Finance Manager
- Report on a weekly basis status of overdue accounts
- Manage all aspects of the fee invoice preparation process in liaison with the schools, ensuring accuracy and timely sending via e-mail
- Preparation and submission of termly Direct Debit collections
Candidates will have previous experience in collecting within an Educational Body
Candidate will have at least 3 years experience doing Credit Control within a finance function.