Newly Qualified Financial Accountant
I am looking for a strong technical newly qualified Financial Accountant to join a leading manufacturing organization on a permanent basis. You will be reporting in to the senior finance manager and also working alongside the group financial controller on a regular basis. This role requires someone with a strong background in group consolidations, annual reporting and monthly and quarterly budgeting and forecasting.
There will also be elements of system implementation as well as helping out on mergers and new acquisitions.
The role will include
- Consolidation of group accounts and annual reporting
- Monthly and quarterly budgeting and forecasting
- Working across the accounts for EMEA to process all treasury accounting and tax issues
- Preparation of data as required for Tax and Transfer Pricing
- Ensuring relevant Corporate balances reconcile across systems, including Hyperion/Bison/JDE/SAP.
- Reporting of consolidated items including accounting for group pensions, share based payments, sundry projects, GSF allocation, Other operating Income and Legal non-core spend. This involves working closely with subject matter experts and project owners.
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) and have experience working within a large multinational organization.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.