This Medway based established and proven Accountancy practice has a requirement for a Senior Accountant to join their team in a mixed position offering exposure to accounts, bookkeeping, VAT, personal tax and basic corporation tax. They offer a relaxed working environment and are flexible to accept full time applicants or somebody looking for a 4 day week.
This client is a medium sized accountancy practice based near Chatham in Medway. They have a great reputation in the market and provide a wide array of services ranging from accounts, tax and audit. They operate a 'no overtime' working environment and therefore have a great stress free culture.
Candidate for this Senior Accountant position will be responsible for:
- accounts preparation for a range of SMEs and large corproates
- VAT returns
- self assessment returns
- corporation tax computations
- General bookkeeping
- AAT qualified with at least 4 years practice experience
- exposure to accounts preparation for sole trader, limited companies and partnerships
- currently working in an accountancy practice
£23,000- £27,000 dependent on experience
A 4 days week - (if required)