Kent based Manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Cost Analyst.
My client is a exciting and forward thinking manufacturing organisation based in Kent, with other offices and sites across the country.
The Cost Analyst duties will include:
Setting Standard costs
Ensure reporting system is accurate
Evaluating Production performances
Producing Standard cost recipe for all Products Manufactured
Reporting Production data to the management Team
Reconciling & Explaining variances
Developing the cost & reporting systems
Attend Production Meetings
Maintain actual cost
Prepare forecast costs Estimates for Quotation purposes
Various Accounting and Ad hoc duties
- Must have manufacturing experience (2 years plus)
- Must have strong costing experience
- Experience of WIP would be preferable although not essential
- Experience of high stock volumes
- Energetic and enthusiastic
This role is paying between £50-55,000 plus benefits.