Head of Finance
I am currently recruiting for a growing Kent SME who are looking for a new Head of Finance.
My client are a luxury brand who have grown substantially since their inception and are looking for a talented accountant to run their finance function.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of short, medium and long term financial statements
- Preparation of budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Monitoring and improving KPI's
- Support all departments and management team with financial decisions
- Overseeing accounting functions including daily banking, VAT, Sales Ledger and Payroll
- Monitoring and implementing system improvements
To be suitable for this position you will ideally have the following attributes/experience:
- Proven analytical experience
- High levels of numeracy ideally backed up with a formal accountancy qualification
- Advanced Excel
- Management experience of a small finance team
- Company pension