A US Listed, market leading technology company who are going through an exciting period of change are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Worthing. You will report to the European Finance Manager to support the development of a more efficient European Finance Function within this highly acquisitive company.
- Contribute to and provide verification of the accuracy and compliance of the financial statements and balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis with Corporate's guidelines.
- Contribute to and provide verification of the accuracy and compliance of balance sheet flux analysis quarterly with the Corporate's guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with the global standards for internal audits.
- Prepare journals for posting and calculate sales commissions and further accruals.
- Challenge any staff expense claims which are unaligned with the regional policy and all claims are processed timely.
- Manage the relationship with the Shared Service Centre effectively to maximise their capabilities and improve their processes.
- Assist the Analyst, External Reporting & Tax Manager.
- Undertake any responsibilities of the Finance Manager if they are absent.
The ideal Financial Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA). You will be a proactive and passionate individual with a drive to succeed and deliver to the best standard. Strong management, communication and organisational skills are also essential in supporting this company's strong growth plans.