A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a focused and influential Commercial Analyst to join a market leading and forward-thinking business in Woking, Surrey. The Commercial Analyst will work in the Commercial Finance Team reporting to the FP&A Manager and contributing to the improvement of business engagement.
- Provide valuable insight to the respective functions to ensure the best decisions are made
- Carry out detailed and significant analysis to highlight opportunities to drive profitability through trend analysis
- Problem solve and provide solutions to ensure financial performance is maintained
- Prepare monthly reporting packs, month-end variance analysis and seek improvements to month-end processes
- Organise frequent business partner meetings with the Directors and management
- Support the FP&A Manager with improvement initiatives and their implementation
The Commercial Analyst will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with the ability to understand issues from a business perspective and challenge key stakeholders. You will also have ERP experience and excellent communication and analytical skills.