VENN GROUP The specialists in professional temp and perm recruitment
Payroll Officer Vacancy
Rate: £10.94 - £11.98 PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay) or £12.45- £13.63 ltd
Length: 3 months temporary with permanent option
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Hours/Days: 37.5hrs a week (flexible)
A prestigious NHS organisation is seeking an experienced Payroll Officer based in Birmingham.
Day to day duties include:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for a large number of employees
- Dealing with a high volume of queries accurately and efficiently
- Completed manual calculations including maternity calculations
- Dealing with P45’s, P6’s, P60’s, SSP1’s, SSP, SPP, SMP, timesheets and payslips and all relevant administration work
- Gaining knowledge and dealing with Agenda for Change and salary sacrifice
- Making salary adjustments and pay arrears
- Setting up new starters on the system and handling paper work for starters and leavers
- Calculating PAYE and income tax
- Handling the administration of holidays, overtime, absence and sickness
- Processing of all annual lease car rental invoices ready for payment
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Possess experience of using ESR or Oracle payroll software
- Be accustomed to working in fast paced work environments and can hit the ground running
- Be a confident communicator who can handle a high volume of queries efficiently
If this vacancy isn't applicable to your details please accept our apologies, however if you know of anyone it may be of interest to please forward my details on.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.