Finance Business Partner
A market leader in a fast growing professional services industry. The company operates web-based platforms that allows major organisations worldwide to identify, qualify, evaluate, and monitor suppliers, and uses these platforms to create a series of unique and powerful global industry networks of buyers and suppliers.
The roles will sit within Finance Department reporting to the Head of the department. This team are responsible for providing vital financial support to all areas of the organisation. Responsibilities will include:
- Drive continuous improvement in the timeliness and quality of insights produced and continually seek to lower cost of production
- Work with Business Leaders and others to ensure that the information produced in relevant and drives better business decision making.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial and non-financial data produced by the Business Decision support team.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the Business Units to be used in monthly reviews and as required sub-unit level reports for the Unit leadership teams
- Devise and implement effective budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparation of and input to the forecast cycle
- Prepare the financial forecast which support the 3 year Strategy and Operational Plans
- Participate in Statutory Audit, actively challenging recommendations from auditors
To be considered you will be a Qualified / Finalist Accountant / PQ (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) with strong business partnering skills along with a 'hands on approach.'
SALARY & BENEFITS:
If you are a dynamic individual with strong business partnering skills then please give me a call.
Salary offered ranging from £35-55,000 dependent on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.